Black Sesame

Rich in protein and healthy fats, black sesame is known for its anti-aging properties. Start your day stronger with this crunchy treat.

Sesame + Charcoal Powder + Honey + Flour + Salt + Water + Active Dry Yeast

Take the bagel out of the freezer and put it in the refrigerator to defrost overnight. You can either:

1. Slide the bagel into the oven and bake for 5 mins at the temperature of 200°C. No preheating is needed.

2. Toast it in halves. (Not for those with stuffing)

3. Steam for 8 mins.

Text area for tabs.

Text area for tabs.

Amount per serving: Calories 337 (17% DV), Total Fat 5.5g (7% DV), Sat. Fat 0.6g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 287mg (12% DV), Total Carb. 56g (20% DV), Total Sugar 3.4g, Protein 15.8g (32% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Sold out