Roasted Almond

Loaded with essential nutrients and antioxidants, this almond treat will leave you feeling full and energized for the day.

Roasted Almond + Unsweetened Almond Milk + Honey + Flour + Salt + Water + Active Dry Yeast

Take the bagel out of the freezer and put it in the refrigerator to defrost overnight. You can either:

1. Slide the bagel into the oven and bake for 5 mins at the temperature of 200°C. No preheating is needed.

2. Toast it in halves. (Not for those with stuffing)

3. Steam for 8 mins.

Text area for tabs.

Text area for tabs.

Amount per serving: Calories 318 (16% DV), Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (2% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 345mg (15% DV), Total Carb. 47g (17% DV), Total Sugar 3.3g, Protein 8.2g (16% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Sold out