*Choose the packing size of the powder below.*
**The powder that you ordered would be weighted and packed in paper zip lock bags.**
Direction of Use
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING (~5g)
Energy Kcal - 20kcal, Fat - 0.5g of which saturates - 0g Carbohydrate -1g of which sugars - 0g, Fiber - 0g, Protein - 3g, Vitamin D - 0mcg, Potassium - 0mg, Calcium - 0mg, Iron - 3.5mg.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking chlorella if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Iodine sensitivity: Chlorella can contain iodine. Therefore, chlorella might cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to iodine.
Allergy to molds: Chlorella might cause an allergic reaction in people who are also allergic to molds.
Weak immune system (immunodeficiency): There is a concern that chlorella might cause “bad” bacteria to take over in the intestine of people who have a weak immune system. Be careful with chlorella if you have this problem.
“Autoimmune diseases” such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions: Chlorella might cause the immune system to become more active, and this could increase the symptoms of autoimmune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it's best to avoid using chlorella.
Recommended 1-2 tsp or desired amount
12 months after opening the product as long as it is kept in a dry and cool space.
1. We follow the ‘Zero Packaging’ concept and most of our products could be sold in amounts based on your needs.
2. Products will be wrapped in kraft paper zip bag for the ease of delivery
3. The above products sold would be delivered by usual SF delivery. Products would come in separate packages if bagels and superfood powder are ordered in one transaction.
4. Delivery cost varies based on the weight with an additional $12 with each kg starting from $30 for under 1kg (e.g. $42 for under 2kg)
5. We will process the order and will ship it in 1-3 working days.