Unlike other traditional green teas, hojicha is first steamed and then roasted. This process will remove some of the bitterness and give a more earthy aroma to your drink. It also slightly changes the colour to a dark green-brownish appearance.
The rich and natural sweet flavor of hojicha is most apparent after it has cooled down from high temperatures. The best part is that it is very low in caffeine and can be drank anytime of the day. It makes the perfect alternative to coffee if you want to have a drink in the afternoon/evening.
It's super simple to make because it is in powder form and so it will easily dissolve in water! No need to steep for a long time like typical tea bags.
*Product is sold in grams, you may measure the exact amount you would like to purchase.*
**The product that you ordered would be weighted and packed in paper zip lock bags.**
1. We follow the ‘Zero Packaging’ concept and most of our products could be sold in amounts based on your needs.
2. Products will be wrapped in kraft paper zip bag for the ease of delivery
3. The above products sold would be delivered by usual SF delivery. Products would come in separate packages if bagels and superfood powder are ordered in one transaction.
4. Delivery cost varies based on the weight with an additional $12 with each kg starting from $30 for under 1kg (e.g. $42 for under 2kg)
5. We will process the order and will ship it in 1-3 working days.